Our client are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. They are passionate about helping their clients succeed in an ever changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth & asset management.
- Knowledgeable in financial services offering, including e.g.Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focused on maintaining their nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
- You will be a part of Murex Credit Functional Support team with focus on Front Office, therefore your main task will be to keep the day-to-day operations of a business running smoothly by resolving incidents, answering requests / queries from traders and other system users as well as driving the continuous improvement initiatives with aim to improve platform’s stability and quality.
- Provide assistance to end users for daily activities (in particular Front-Office) and ensure continuous communication with them.
- Resolve incidents in cooperation with other support teams on Murex platform.
- Perform regular checks on production and ensure maintenance operations.
- Work with developers to deliver solutions to Production problems and deliver new features to business.
- Ensure efficient communication and cooperation with local support teams in Paris, NY, HK and Bangalore.
- Deliver product training to end users.
Expected experience and knowledge:
- Understanding of financial markets, specifically Credit Derivatives, Fixed income, Repos and Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Good knowledge of Murex.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills (contact with traders).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English.
- This role is perfect for a junior consultant looking for the next step to build upon their experience and knowledge within the Murex arena
- Our client will provide support and ongoing training