Our client are one of the most respected consultancies in the world and are key business service providers to the financial industry. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of the digitalisation drive and innovative thinking, as such they need capable consultants that are as passionate about client delivery and service as they are.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Murex consultant to become a member of the Products Team, a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of solutions. The chosen candidate will contribute their experience and skills to the quality of our clients’ software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations. This position in based in Warsaw in Poland.
- Participate in all stages of development life cycle
- Analyse business requirements received from the Product Owner and client’s business team
- Take responsibility for clarification and shaping of requirements
- Transform ideas into well expressed solution definitions, by analyzing complex business information and being able to turn them into well-structured, clear, straightforward and unambiguous requirements that the development team can implement
- Ultimately helping stakeholders to express and achieve what they want and need
- Analyse market trends and participate in preparing new offers for potential clients
In order to be successful in your application our client are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Finance related discipline
- Strong background in business analysis within Retail Banking Domain and Core Banking
- Relevant practical experience in consulting projects in the financial services environment as well as experience in the support of complex IT and / or transformation projects
- Very good knowledge of the use of modern development methods and environments, programming languages and / or databases, e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Cloud Systems, J2EE, EJB, Java, Eclipse, Jbuilder, Sybase, Oracle, XML etc.
- Experience in development or configuration of Murex core functionalities (or comparable systems) e.g. pre-trade logic and / or the development of interfaces (MXML and batch) to other downstream or upstream systems and / or the development of business workflows
- Ideally experience in administration, operation and support of standard systems in the capital markets environment, in particular Murex (or comparable systems)
- Ideally, knowledge of target operating model design, target architecture definition, integration, migration or test (system test, acceptance test, migration test)
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle and project terminology
- An understanding of basic building blocks of modern corporate architecture
- Experience in working with Business Requirements and conversion of these into system level Functional Specifications
- Strong analytical capability, with good attention to detail
You have the following personal skills:
- You are a team player who takes pride in, and facilitates sharing of knowledge
- You have excellent communication and mentoring skills
- You have the ability to work with diverse stakeholders including business clients and IT
- You speak English fluently (German is a big plus)
Reasons to apply:
- Our client offer a fantastic extensive selection of training courses for all of their employees, the opportunity for career growth and development are exceptional
- Our client believe that their employees thrive much better through having greater working autonomy, they have worked hard to build a safe, shared learning environment that encourages the sharing of ideas that can be put into practice.
- Our client will accept applications from either consultants looking for a permanent opening or a contract
- Start-up mentality and flat hierarchies, meaning all options are open to you to place your ideas and put them into practice.
- After work you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.