Our client are one of the most respected consultancies in the world and are key business service providers to the financial industry. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of the digitalisation drive and innovative thinking, as such they need capable consultants that are as passionate about client delivery and service as they are. They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Consultant German speaking Murex Consultant to join them in Germany.
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Work with experienced and committed colleagues on demanding,agile consulting projects in the capital market environment
- You will accompany our customers in the migration and development of interfaces and / or reports on analysis, design, implementation and execution of tests and gradually take on more responsibility for your topics
- In addition to project work, you have the opportunity to get involved in various internal topics and implement your own ideas
In order to be successful in your application our client are looking for the following skills and experience:
- You have successfully completed your university degree in
economics, mathematics, (business) computer science, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study
- You have SQL coding know-how, database knowledge (Sybase, Oracle, MySQL) and / or skills in other programming languages (Java, XML, etc.) as well as experience with modern development methods and environments (e.g.GIT, Jenkins)
- You have a keen interest in topics in the capital market environment and have already gained your first practical experience in consulting projects in the financial services environment or IT and / or transformation projects
- Ideally you have experience in the development of interfaces or configuration of banking software in the capital market environment (Murex or comparable systems)
You have the following personal skills:
- You are a team player and have above-average analytical and conceptual skills as well as assertiveness
- You are a fluent in German and English
- You are free to move and travel unrestricted in Europe
Reasons to apply:
- Our client offer a fantastic extensive selection of training courses for all of their employees, the opportunity for career growth and development are exceptional
- Our client believe that their employees thrive much better through having greater working autonomy, they have worked hard to build a safe, shared learning environment that encourages the sharing of ideas that can be put into practice.
- Our client will accept applications from either consultants looking for a permanent opening or a contractor potentially
- Start-up mentality and flat hierarchies, meaning all options are open to you to place your ideas and put them into practice
- After work you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.