Our client are one of the most respected consultancies in the world and are key business service providers to the financial industry. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of the digitalisation drive and innovative thinking, as such they need capable consultants that are as passionate about client delivery and service as they are.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Murex consultant that has a background knowledge of the financial markets to join them in Germany (Frankfurt, Düsseldorf or Munich)
Your daily tasks will consist of:
- You are part of challenging agile consulting projects in capital markets and you will be involved in various subjects; from Requirement Gathering and Design to testing and implementation
- Step by step you will take on more responsibility for your topics, as well as the management of sub-projects and smaller project teams
- In addition to project work, you have the opportunity to contribute to various internal topics and implement your own ideas.
In order to be successful in your application our client are looking for the following skills and experience:
- You have successfully completed your university studies in economics, mathematics, (business) informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable degree
- Relevant practical experience in consulting projects in the financial services environment as well as experience in the support of complex IT and / or transformation projects
- Very good knowledge of the use of modern development methods and environments, programming languages and / or databases, e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Cloud Systems, J2EE, EJB, Java, Eclipse, Jbuilder, Sybase, Oracle, XML etc.
- Experience in development or configuration of Murex core functionalities (or comparable systems) e.g. pre-trade logic and / or the development of interfaces (MXML and batch) to other downstream or upstream systems and / or the development of business workflows
- Ideally experience in administration, operation and support of standard systems in the capital markets environment, in particular Murex (or comparable systems)
- Ideally, knowledge of target operating model design, target architecture definition, integration, migration or test (system test, acceptance test, migration test)
- You are able to work in a team and have above-average analytical and conceptual skills as well as assertiveness
- Good German writing and speaking is highly preferred and Fluent in English
- Unrestricted mobility in the (inter) national area
Reasons to apply:
- Our client offer a fantastic extensive selection of training courses for all of their employees, the opportunity for career growth and development are exceptional
- Our client believe that their employees thrive much better through having greater working autonomy, they have worked hard to build a safe, shared learning environment that encourages the sharing of ideas that can be put into practice.