Our client are a leading financial institution with an excellent reputation for innovation and client delivery. They now have an exciting and challenging opportunity for 5 consultants to join them in Denmark on a Cloud initiative project.
Your duties will be to:
- Adapt the clients Information Security Management System (ISMS) documents to different Cloud service models
- Consolidate security control requirements for cloud services
- Create training material and awareness sessions for the clients stakeholders
- Analyze, propose and help estimate needs for operational IT security services and process adjustments needed to support Hybrid Cloud
- Collaborate with the Hybrid Cloud Project on security design of the environment from the point of view of security operations (responsibility splits, services needed, process adjustments etc.)
- Lead technical review of the proposed design in relevant architecture and solution forums
- Act as technical lead in implementation of approved changes.
Ideally you have the following experience:
- A background within the financial or other highly regulated industry.
- Working experience in a financial institution or other highly regulated industry
- Min 5 years of experience in Information Security – preferably work with ISMS implementation and maintenance
- Has worked with Public Cloud Service Providers (AWS, MS Azure, Google)
- Experience with implementation of ISO standards: ISO 27001/2, ISO271017, ISO27018
- Experience with industry standards/frameworks in Information Security such as CSA Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM), Consensus Assessments Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ), and STAR (CSA Security, Trust & Assurance Registry), etc.
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to prepare and facilitate workshops and lead training sessions