Our client are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. They are passionate about helping their clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth & asset management.
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focused on maintaining their nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
- You will act as Murex Subject Matter Expert in a Technical Support team of 7 team members, whose main responsibility is the first and second level of support for several Murex instances (MxG2000 and MX.III) – that includes EOD chain support, weekend releases preparation and coordination, incident solving, configuration management for development/integration environments.
- Provide quality technical support on / around the entire Murex production chain.
- Analyze and manage incidents and propose solutions
- Identify underlying root causes for recurring problems.
- Promote and implement improvements on IT processes.
- Monitor technical services activity.
- Propose improvement for performance.
- Manage the Technical Releases
- Manage all Murex environments (excl. production environments) v2 and v3.
- Propose and develop enhancements to improve the technical support team work, where possible.
- Write and update documentation covering technical aspects of/around the Murex platforms.
- Write troubleshooting procedures, ‘’How to’s’’ and other technical advanced documentation.
- Share knowledge and coach newcomers, leverage your expertise through a continuous training program
Expected experience and knowledge:
- At least 7 years of relevant technical experience around Murex.
- Strong knowledge of MxG2000 v2.11 and v3.1 architecture, main services and around audit/debugging functionalities.
- Good knowledge of Real Time, Datamart, MxMl Exchange, Workflows and End of Day chain Understanding of Bonds, Repos and Credit Derivatives is a plus.
- Strong skills in either UNIX or Linux.
- Strong SQL skills (query building and performance analysis). Past experience with a scheduler is a must.
- Good scripting Skills (Unix shell).
- Programming Skills (Java, C, XML) is a plus.
- Client orientation is a must.
- Strong sense of cross group collaborative work and team spirit.
- Past experience with offshore is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French is a plus.