Our client are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. They are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry as well as:
- The experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth & asset management.
- Having deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committment to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
As a SimCorp Developer, you will:
- Conduct workshops to explore the bank requirements
- Working with clients and Simcorp teams to help capture, define and suggest the suggest the most adapted solutions of configuration of the software
- Challenge Simcorp on design and technical issues
- Assist the bank to model their business processes within SimCorp Dimension
- Set up prototypes to verify requirements
- Support the bank with the testing of functionality
- Perform configuration and hand-over to the bank.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in French & English
Experience and Background:
- 3+ years of experience in SimCorp Dimension.
- Working experience of investment industry in an international environment.
Reasons to join our clients business:
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
Our client offers:
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for their clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture